• The Project Manager is responsible for delivering the project and has all the authority to plan and run the project on daily basis. S/He delegates their duties in following manner and covers following duties in their task delegation by planning, organizing, leading, controlling and closing.
• To maintain clear communication strategy via proper channels to help all the actors involved well informed.
• To keep team motivated by setting clear cut targets and transparency in the system.
• To assess the situation and find the possible fractures and cover them before it gets out of control
• Conflict Resolution as it happens in most of the project
• Delegating task at each stage of project execution based on the project need.
• Manages the day-to-day activities of projects
• Supports project teams.
• Demonstrates leadership qualities including flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibility as required.
• Must have a good knowledge of the market
• Develops a strong knowledge and understanding of the customer’s business vision and aligns this understanding to the needs of the customer.
• Pursues strategic relationships with customers.
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
• Organizes, conducts, and attends meetings with project team to facilitate all levels of project planning
• Removes obstacles and barriers to enable teams to complete their objectives
• Provides visibility to team status and escalates issues to senior management, plans and tracks release milestones for software releases
• Provides status reports on active projects to management
- Business Administration University
- More than 2 years experience in this field
- Leadership abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Age 28-35 years old
- Regular job contract
- Good monthly payment
Qualified candidates should send resumes (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Manager’ in Subject.